- An MBA, economics or financial-accounting background;
- A few years of experience with an investment bank, an accounting firm and/or a research function with an (international) strategy consulting firm and/or a Business Law Firm (National or International);
- Pro-active, Accurate, Autonomous.
Who are we?
Venturis Consulting Group is a law firm management-strategy consulting firm for the legal sector with offices in Amsterdam, Frankfurt, London, Milan, Munich, and Stockholm. We act as a trusted advisor in the design, facilitation and execution of complex strategic and organizational initiatives facing the legal industry.
Join our team
We are strengthening our business and legal market intelligence function in Europe. As a Venturis Business Analyst you will assist the Venturis consultants with the core services of Venturis Consulting Group, and projects such as strategic reviews, law firm mergers, practice area restructuring and market entries. You will be co-responsible for the financial-economic and client portfolio analyses and business planning processes for law firms.
Moreover, you will maintain and develop the Firm’s databases, and you are focusing on gathering, interpreting and developing market updates and reports on the trends & developments in the larger legal markets in Europe (the UK, Germany, the Benelux, Scandinavia, France, Italy and Spain).
What we offer
- An international and professional working environment;
- A firm in growth mode;
- You will operate from one of the Venturis offices with a preference for either Amsterdam, Frankfurt, and/or Munich; there will be some travelling involved.
Interested? Please contact:
Robert van Beemen
M +31 (0)6 46 381 630