Have you ever looked at culture as a hard economic success factor?
Seminar | Thursday 11 April 2019 | Amsterdam
At Venturis Consulting Group we consider culture a profit driver which has received too little attention.
At our next seminar on Thursday 11 April 2019, we will show you that culture defined as values and attitudes is reflected in behavioural patterns that directly influence the economic success of law firms. It is thus a common, but big mistake to regard culture as a soft, nice-to-have factor.
In particular when you think about mergers, the increasing number of laterals or the implementation of new strategies requiring new ways of thinking – not to say, new ways of behaving. It also plays a central role in Employer Branding and the Employer Value Proposition.
Rupprecht Graf von Pfeil, partner at Venturis Consulting Group, will show you,
- what culture is.
- how you can scientifically measure the culture of your law firm.
- how you can use this measurement of your culture to
- improve the cooperation within the firm and outside with your clients.
- review an existing Value Charter in terms of how it is lived.
- implement a sustainable strategy.
- further develop your employer branding.
Subsequently, we would like to discuss with you
- the relevance that culture is given today within Dutch law firms.
- which success-relevant topics can be influenced by a conscious design of culture.
- which factors in law firms support / hinder the topic of culture.
Afterwards, we invite you for an aperitif, during which we have further opportunity to share views.
Date: Thursday 11 April 2019
Time: 16:00 to 18:30, including drinks and small bites
Location: Huize Frankendael, Middenweg 72, Amsterdam
Rupprecht Graf von Pfeil is a Partner at Venturis Consulting Group. He has been working in the legal industry for more than 15 years; his focus is on positioning and strategy, structure and governance, profit distribution systems and organizational transformation. Being well aware of the human nature of lawyers and law firms, he combines his consulting work with his extensive knowledge on organizational transformation and change management. Rupprecht holds a degree in organizational psychology of the University of Neuchâtel, Switzerland.